Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally.....

Well this is the first post on my new blog, yes my blog, I can't believe I have a blog, nothing really that interesting happens in my day to day life but hey I will see how I go.
I have finally made some new layouts, it has only taken me about 4 months of creative Blahhhh, to get some spark back really feels good only problem is I have to now start taking some photo's , as I have been a tad slack in that respect as well. I also went to a class on the weekend at Paper Addiction, and the teacher Amanda was excellent, Only my second class ever but hey thought it may get me back into this craft that I love and Guess what it worked. Let me know what you think?? Comments are always welcome on anything and everything so don't be afraid, feedback is good whether it is good or bad!!!

Christmas Advent box, from Kaisercraft..




This layout is of my Little Sister and her beautiful little Girls...



This layout is for me as much as it is for my Dad, who passed away 12th  Febuary 2009, I had alot a tears when writing the journalling, but amazing how good I felt after I wrote down the things I wanted to say but never did,..... Why do we wait to tell special people how we feel  ???


Until Tomorrow , have fun and be safe all.......

2 comments:

  1. Wow Shell, you are so talented!! Wish we were together so you could teach me some too!!
    Miss ya heaps
    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the journaling on the I wish... and it is beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes too. What a lovely layout and lovely words.

    ReplyDelete