Sunday, November 15, 2009

A jam packed weekend here in my little corner of the world, Saturday was hot so had quite a few swims with the kids in the pool, and while I was out of it sewed , wasn't feeling the best woke up with a really sore throat and didn't get much better through the day, but had a cup of cement because the kids really don't give a flying hoot when all they want is to swim with mum in the pool. Picked my Mum up from the airport from her little trip up north, love having her home..

Sunday woke up feeling crap, but got over it after a coffee, Bub is playing havic on my back the last couple of nights, took mum home to her place then back home for some more swimming with the kids, Husband as usual was flat on his butt on the lounge watching anything that resembled sport, AHHHH makes me cranky!!!! He must have realised because then took kids for a bike ride and to the park, no craft today , absolutely stuffed maybe tomorrow......We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment