Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How hot has it been????

Hi there people,

After a few days in hospital, and rest over the weekend, monday started some little houses for Xmas decorations, so many but I will try and finish them and post a picture for you to see.

On the weekend the kids went mad with my Kindyglitz and decorated lots of balls for the tree, they had a ball, but there is only so many ball that can fit on one tree.

Went up to Bribie Island yesterday and took mum to a few new scrapbooking shops up there, not bad it is very interesting to see different stock even if I didn't have a lot of money to spend.

Will have to stop in at Stella's Scrapbooking down here at Lawnton sometime to day as I have run out of small ribbon to attach to the top of my little houses, but that is all I am going for, I PROMISE!!!!!
Take care all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment