Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Well, the phone did not come as I had hoped it would today, and you know what even though I am really dissappointed I am still proud of myself and what I do just for being shortlisted in the Masters competition, Can't wait to see what the winners creations were......
Two more weeks of school....AHHHH.
The girls are fighting more than ever at the moment, sibling rivelry is fantastic...NOT
Had my 25 weeks checkup today at the ante-natal Clinic and all is great with bub, measuring the right size so I am happy, off to my GP sometime at the end of the week just to check all is ok after my stint in hospital, but no pain and finished antibiotics so all should be good..
I have been busy making some canvass's and a clock, please feel free to comment.








Comments welcome??

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, didn't know you had me on your blog list... ***blush*** thanks!

    Lovely canvases... especially the 3rd one... love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete